According to the category of immigrants additionally the following documents:
1) for the scientists and cultural workers whose immigration is in the interests of Ukraine – a document that confirms the support of their petition the Central body of Executive power of Ukraine
2) for highly qualified specialists and workers, an urgent need which is notable for the economy of Ukraine – copies of documents confirming compliance with the qualification level of specialist or worker requirements contained in the list approved by the Central body of Executive power on issues of labour and social policy;
3) for persons who realized foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine in foreign convertible currency in an amount not less than 100 (one hundred) thousand US dollars, registered in the order determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine – copy of the document on the state registration of foreign investments in economy of Ukraine in foreign convertible currency in an amount not less than 100 (one hundred) thousand US dollars;
4) for persons who are native brother or sister, grandfather or grandmother, grandson or granddaughter of citizens of Ukraine and persons who are a spouse if the spouse with whom he is married for over two years, is a citizen of Ukraine, children and parents of citizens of Ukraine – copies of documents that certify their family relationship with a citizen of Ukraine;
5) for persons who were previously citizens of Ukraine – a document that confirms that the person previously on the citizenship of Ukraine;
6) for persons who are parents, husband (wife) immigrants and their minor children – copies of documents that certify their relationships with the immigrant and document that the immigrant has no objection to their immigration and guarantees them financial security to the level is not below the subsistence minimum established in Ukraine;
7) for persons who have continuously resided in the territory of Ukraine for three years from the date of granting refugee status in Ukraine or asylum in Ukraine, as well as their parents, spouse (spouse) and minor children living with them – a copy of the document confirming the provision to a person of refugee status in Ukraine or asylum in Ukraine, as well as the document confirming the fact of continuous residence of the person lawfully in the territory of Ukraine for three years from the date of granting him refugee status in Ukraine or asylum in Ukraine;
8) for persons who have continuously resided in the territory of Ukraine for three years from the date of determining the status of a person victim of trafficking – a copy of the document confirming the establishment of the status of victims of trafficking, as well as the document confirming the fact of continuous residence of the person lawfully in the territory of Ukraine for three years from the date of establishment of the status of victims of trafficking;
9) for persons who are guardians or Trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are under the custody or guardianship of a citizen of Ukraine-copies of documents on appointment of their guardians or Trustees over the citizens of Ukraine or on the establishment of guardianship or guardianship of a citizen of Ukraine;
10) to the persons entitled to acquire citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin – the documents confirming that they or at least one of their parents, a grandparent, a brother or sister were born or permanently resided until July 16, 1990 on the territory that became the territory of Ukraine in accordance with article 5 of the Law of Ukraine “On succession of Ukraine”, as well as in other areas, that was part of the Ukrainian people’s Republic, West Ukrainian national Republic, Ukrainian State, Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic, the Ukrainian Transcarpathian, Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic (UkrSSR);
11) for persons whose immigration is of state interest for Ukraine – representation of the Central body of Executive power of Ukraine that face immigration is of state interest for Ukraine.
If necessary, the relevant territorial bodies and units that handle cases involving immigration matters, may require other documents, which specify the existence of grounds for granting an immigration permit if it is not contrary to the Law of Ukraine “On immigration”, and also to invite for interviews of applicants or other persons.
Documents issued by the competent authorities of foreign States shall be legalized in the established order, unless otherwise stipulated by international treaties of Ukraine. Copies of these documents, as well as written confirmation for immigration and warranties of the receiving parties provided for by paragraph 6 of part seven of article 9 of the law of Ukraine “On immigration” served notarized. The document, which can change, can be filed within six months from the date of issuance.
In case of failure face-all defined by this Law, documents the application for the grant of immigration permission will not be accepted. Term of consideration of the application for the granting of immigration permits may not exceed one year from the date of submission