Upon receipt of the original private carposina nekodim you need to prepare the documents and apply for kompetentna body. For visa in consular vddlo of the Embassy of Ukraine in Your country are served the following documents:
1) passport, which must meet the following requirements:
to be valid not less than three months after the declared date of departure from the territory of Ukraine;
contain at least two free pages;
a period of not more than 10 years;
2) completed and signed visa application form. The visa application form on behalf of the incapacitated persons served by their legal representatives. The person whose information is entered in the foreigner’s passport and stateless persons and which are sent together with him, submit a separate visa application form. Visa application forms of minors served, signed by one of the parents or legal representative.
3) one recent colour photo size 35 x 45 mm;
4) a valid medical insurance policy with coverage at least 30,000 Euro or equivalent in other currency, unless otherwise provided by law or international treaties of Ukraine. In the case of considering the application on multiple business visa checks of medical insurance policy valid for the period of the first planned trip to Ukraine. This requirement does not apply to persons who enjoy diplomatic or official passport;
5) documents confirming sufficient financial support for the period of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or transit to a third state or ability to obtain sufficient financing legal way on the territory of Ukraine in accordance with the Procedure of confirmation of sufficient financial provision of foreigners and persons without citizenship for entry to Ukraine, stay in Ukraine, transit through the territory of Ukraine and departure out of its limits and determination of the amount of such security.
6) a document confirming payment of the consular fee, unless otherwise provided by laws and international treaties of Ukraine.
For a short-term visa, in addition to these, served notarized letter of invitation a natural person – the citizen of Ukraine, foreigner or person without citizenship who legally temporarily or permanently reside on the territory of Ukraine. The invitation should contain surname, name, patronymic of a physical person, the details of her passport and the permanent or temporary residence (for foreigners and persons without citizenship), address, as well as surname, name, patronymic of the invited person, information about his date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of travel, period of the planned visit to Ukraine, the number of entries and place of residence in Ukraine, obligation of an individual to take on the possible costs associated with the stay and exit from Ukraine of the invited person. The invitation is attached a copy of the passport of the permanent or temporary residence (for foreigners and persons without citizenship) in Ukraine, host party, a physical person.