Volunteers in Ukraine
Name: “INTERNATIONAL CHARITY FOUNDATION” YOUTH” (MOLODIST – on Ukrainian)
State registration code of the company: 39299522
Date of entry in the Unified State Register on the state registration of a legal entity: 11.07.2014. Record number: 1 067 102 0000 020558
Code of kind of activity: 88.99 – providing other social assistance without housing
Address: 02125, Kyiv, Kurnatovskogo street, b. 5A, sq. 59 (Left of Kiev)
Head of the organization: Gubar Tetyana Nikolaevna
Founder of the organization: Batsko Larisa Yakovlevna
Charitable organization “International Charitable Foundation”YOUTH“, registered in Ukraine and on the List of organizations and institutions involved in the activities of foreigners and stateless persons, conducted by the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine:
for conducting volunteer activities in Ukraine, involves volunteers in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Volunteer Activities” and invites foreign citizens to Ukraine for a period of 6 months to participate in the activities of the organization.
Necessary competencies for applicants for volunteers in the program 2018 – 2019:
- Knowledge of English.
- Life experience of interaction with children or young people (age from 7 to 17 years).
- Ability to work with children from low-income families, invalids, disabled children of war (antiterrorist operation) and children-displaced (forced migrants).
- Ability to teach children language, entrepreneurship or any professional skill (behavior and work with computer systems, computer programs, technology, programming, Internet marketing).
- Age: 30 to 50 years.
- Stress tolerance and tolerance for children and adolescents.
- The desire to do other work (other than training) that relates to helping children and young people from low-income families, disabled people and migrant children (forced migrants).
– stay in Ukraine on a permanent basis for at least 6 months.
– Accommodation in private leased apartments for 2 people (we help with finding a home). Now it is possible to rent 3 room apartment for $ 200 per month.
– Self-catering and housing rental.
– Specific divisions for 2 people per month – at least $ 400 (for $ 200 per person).
– Foreigners are invited for multiple entry in the period from 01/08/2018 to 01.02.2019. In case of fulfillment of all conditions, it is possible to continue cooperation.
– Training and trainings are conducted according to individually approved and agreed with volunteers schedules usually 10-00 to 15-00 hours in poor days (Monday – Friday).
– Place of work by volunteers: Kyiv city, children’s camps in regions: Kyiv (Dymer, Ukrainka), Donetsk (Konstantinovka, Bahmut), Lugansk (Severodoneck, Kremenna), Dnipropetrovsk, Lviv, Vinnytsia and Odesa.
– In voluntary time, volunteers can freely use their time.
In the event of the need, the International Charitable Foundation invites foreign citizens to Ukraine to provide, if necessary, the maintenance, medical care and timely departure from Ukraine, as well as the financial costs associated with the stay and departure of the invited person from Ukraine.