Tourist voucher for Ukraine visa
Documents confirming the tourist nature of the trip: booking a hotel/ tourist voucher / contract on granting of tourist services.
We provide You with: a tourist voucher, confirmation of hotel reservations, insurance, tour program, Bank guarantee, agreement, our license and certificate.
Upon receipt of the original documents you need to prepare the documents and apply to Embassy. For visa in consular of the Embassy of Ukraine in Your country are served the following documents:
1) passport, which must meet the following requirements:
to be valid not less than three months after the declared date of departure from the territory of Ukraine;
contain at least two free pages;
a period of not more than 10 years;
2) completed and signed visa application form. The visa application form on behalf of the incapacitated persons served by their legal representatives. The person whose information is entered in the foreigner’s passport and stateless persons and which are sent together with him, submit a separate visa application form. Visa application forms of minors served, signed by one of the parents or legal representative.
3) one recent colour photo size 35 x 45 mm;
4) a valid medical insurance policy with coverage at least 30,000 Euro or equivalent in other currency, unless otherwise provided by law or international treaties of Ukraine. In the case of considering the application on multiple business visa checks of medical insurance policy valid for the period of the first planned trip to Ukraine. This requirement does not apply to persons who enjoy diplomatic or official passport;
5) documents confirming sufficient financial support for the period of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or transit to a third state or ability to obtain sufficient financing legal way on the territory of Ukraine in accordance with the Procedure of confirmation of sufficient financial provision of foreigners and persons without citizenship for entry to Ukraine, stay in Ukraine, transit through the territory of Ukraine and departure out of its limits and determination of the amount of such security.
6) a document confirming payment of the consular fee, unless otherwise provided by laws and international treaties of Ukraine.
7) Documents confirming the tourist nature of the trip (we have pointed out in the beginning).