The process of obtaining an e-visa is registered as simplified as possible.
To apply for an e-visa you need:
- Register on the MFA web platform https://evisa.mfa.gov.ua/
- Fill in the form online, upload a photo and scanned copies of documents (passport, invitation, etc.),
- Pay online by bank card consular fee.
- Get ready e-Visa by email (sent in pdf format).
To enter Ukraine, you need to print the received e-Visa and present it with the passport to the border authorities of Ukraine (the e-visa is valid for entry at international checkpoints across the state border).
Advantages of e-Visa:
- remote submission of documents at any convenient time and obtaining an electronic visa without the need to visit a consular office;
- the possibility of online tracking the status of registration of e-visa;
- centralized registration of all e-Visas to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- constant information support for applicants at email@example.com;
When making a registration – up to 9 working days
The cost – $ 85;
Validity – one-time up to 30 days.
The full text of the current edition of the Electronic Visa Requirements, which regulates in detail the procedure for issuing e-Visas, can be found by clicking on the link.