The process of obtaining an electronic visa
The process of obtaining an electronic visa is designed as simplified as possible.
To apply for an electronic visa you need:
- Register on the MFA web platform https://evisa.mfa.gov.ua/
- Fill out the form online, upload photos and scanned copies of documents (passport, invitation, etc.),
- Pay online by bank card consular fee.
- Get ready electronic visa by email (sent in PDF format).
- To enter Ukraine, it is necessary to print out the received electronic visa and provide it with a passport to the border authorities of Ukraine (the electronic visa is valid for entry to international checkpoints across the state border).
Advantages of e-visa:
- remote submission of documents at any convenient time and obtaining an electronic visa without having to visit a consular office;
- the possibility of online tracking the status of registration of e-visa;
- centralized registration of all electronic visas to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- constant information support of applicants at firstname.lastname@example.org;
When making registration – up to 9 working days
Cost – $ 85;
Validity – up to 30 days at a time.
The full text of the current version of the requirements for electronic visas, which regulates in detail the procedure for issuing electronic visas, can be found by clicking on the link: