The new Visa Application Policies for entry into Ukraine
The Government has introduced new Visa Application Policies for entry into Ukraine. The document introduces unified, clear and transparent procedures for issuing Ukrainian visas.
In particular, among the innovations:
– the possibility of online submission of visa applications through the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
– expanded list of states whose citizens can apply for visas for business and tourism purposes at checkpoints across the state border of Ukraine;
– reduced visa processing time – urgently up to 5 working days, in the usual order – up to 10 working days;
– the tariff rate for the registration of all types of visas has been reduced to US $ 65 and the uniform rate for the issue of visas at border crossing points in the amount of 150 non-taxable minimum citizens has been set;
– Duration of a long-term visa D has been increased – according to the new rules, it will be issued multiple times for 90 days;
– the need to provide invitations for entry into Ukraine for private or business purposes, issued at the State Migration Service of Ukraine, was canceled. Instead, a visa is issued on the basis of a notarized invitation of an individual, or a letter – an appeal by a company entity;
– the possibility of submitting a package of documents for the issue of a visa to a foreign diplomatic institution of Ukraine or an external service provider personally, through a legal representative or using postal facilities;
– interviewing applicants with the use of telecommunication facilities that allow the applicant to be visually identified.