The Government has introduced new Visa Application Policies for entry into Ukraine. The document introduces unified, clear and transparent procedures for issuing Ukrainian visas.
In particular, among the innovations:
– the possibility of online submission of visa applications through the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
– expanded list of states whose citizens can apply for visas for business and tourism purposes at checkpoints across the state border of Ukraine;
– reduced visa processing time – urgently up to 5 working days, in the usual order – up to 10 working days;
– the tariff rate for the registration of all types of visas has been reduced to US $ 65 and the uniform rate for the issue of visas at border crossing points in the amount of 150 non-taxable minimum citizens has been set;
– Duration of a long-term visa D has been increased – according to the new rules, it will be issued multiple times for 90 days;
– the need to provide invitations for entry into Ukraine for private or business purposes, issued at the State Migration Service of Ukraine, was canceled. Instead, a visa is issued on the basis of a notarized invitation of an individual, or a letter – an appeal by a company entity;
– the possibility of submitting a package of documents for the issue of a visa to a foreign diplomatic institution of Ukraine or an external service provider personally, through a legal representative or using postal facilities;
– interviewing applicants with the use of telecommunication facilities that allow the applicant to be visually identified.