Foreigners and stateless persons can immigrate to Ukraine to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine for the purpose of permanent or temporary residence. The residence permit is divided into permanent and temporary.
Foreign citizens who have received a residence permit practically have all the rights of Ukrainian citizens, with the exception of the right to vote. A permanent residence permit gives the right to a foreign citizen to not issue a work permit, to permanently extend the period of stay in the territory of Ukraine and to issue a visa upon entry to Ukraine. It is also advantageous to obtain a visa for traveling to other countries at Ukrainian embassies and consulates.
Upon receipt of a temporary residence permit, you will have to continue it every year, as well as when you are employed, you must receive a work permit in the city employment center. A temporary residence permit is issued for 1 year, but the law provides that in some cases it is issued for 2 years. Also, you will not be able to issue visas for trips to other countries in Ukrainian embassies and consulates.
The law firm “Yevsiutin & Partners” has been specializing in the field of migration law for more than 10 years and will help you to obtain, depending on your situation, a temporary residence permit in Ukraine on existing grounds. If you have no reason, we will help you to create them.
Our service includes:
• Study your specific situation, advise and explain the norms of the migration legislation of Ukraine;
• Formation of the required package of documents that meets all the requirements of Ukrainian legislation;
• Submitting a complete package of documents to the bodies of the State Migration Service;
• Receiving a residence permit for you in the State Migration Service bodies;
• Registration of residence of foreigners in Kiev;
• Obtaining an identification number in the DFS.
Stages of cooperation with us:
- Consultation at our office.
- Conclusion of a contract with us for legal services.
- Collection of additional documents and submission to the bodies of the State Migration Service.
- Control over the execution of work.
- Receipt of your residence permit in Ukraine.
- Compilation of the Act of completed work.
1. Providing us copies of documents.
2. Maximally concise terms.
3. Competitive prices.
4. Great experience in the field of migration law.