Simplification of the procedure for obtaining a residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Belarus
Simplification of the procedure for obtaining a residence permit for citizens of Belarus who work in the IT field.
By the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 23, 2020 No. 1303, the Procedure for simplified registration of a residence permit for citizens of the Republic of Belarus, who are entrepreneurs, highly qualified specialists, in particular specialists in the field of information technologies and innovations, the urgent need for which is tangible for the Ukrainian economy, was approved, and in accordance with the established procedure, applied to the territorial bodies or divisions of the State Migration Service with an application for granting an immigration permit to them and their family members.
Simplified registration of a residence permit is carried out in accordance with the Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 25, 2018 No. 322 “On approval of the sample, technical description of the form and the Procedure for registration, issuance, exchange, cancellation, forwarding, withdrawal, return to the state, invalidation and destruction of a permit residence.”
In accordance with clause 2 of the Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 25, 2018 No.322, residence permits are issued:
– citizens of the Republic of Belarus, in accordance with the established procedure, applied to the territorial bodies / subdivisions of the VHI with an application for granting an immigration permit in accordance with paragraph 2 of part two of Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine “About Immigration” as persons who are highly qualified specialists and workers, an urgent need for which is tangible for the Ukrainian economy;
– parents, spouse (wife) and minor children of citizens of the Republic of Belarus, specified in the previous paragraph.
To obtain a residence permit, the persons specified in paragraph 2 of this Procedure submit to the territorial body / subdivisions of the VHI:
– passport document and translation into Ukrainian of the page of the passport document with personal data, certified in the manner prescribed by law;
– a valid health insurance policy;
– a document confirming the payment of the administrative fee or a document on exemption from its payment.
Parents, spouses and children must also submit documents confirming their relationship.
The residence permit is issued within three working days from the date of acceptance of the documents.
Highly qualified specialists must have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of information technology. Work experience can be confirmed by one or any combination of the following documents:
1) the employee's work book or its analogues;
2) letters of recommendation confirming the provision of services in the relevant area;
3) contracts for the provision of services in the relevant industry;
In addition, the revised version defines an additional qualification requirement such as “income in a particular profession for the previous calendar year in the amount equivalent to USD 24,000”. This must
be confirmed by the following documents:
1) acts of acceptance of services rendered in the relevant area, indicating the amount of payment received;
2) an extract from the tax office, with the indicated
Also, the requirements for such documents remain unchanged:
1) the original and a copy of the diploma of higher education of the first second or third levels of technical direction, corresponding to the one selected according to the List, certified in accordance with the procedure established by law with translation into Ukrainian;
2) in the presence of certificates of completion of the relevant courses of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a unique confirming link to the original of the certificate with a translation into the Ukrainian language, certified in accordance with the procedure established by law, or other documents available to the applicant confirming his qualifications in the selected code (codes) of professions, translated into Ukrainian and certified in accordance with the procedure established by law.
You can apply to the territorial body of the VHI at the place of residence with an application for a permit for immigration to Ukraine after the adoption of the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “About the establishment of an immigration quota for 2021″under the conditions:
– stay in Ukraine legally;
– personal application with an application for a permit for immigration to Ukraine with the provision of a full package of documents.
We also want to draw your attention that:
– Until December 31, 2021, restrictions on the duration of temporary stay are not applied to citizens of the Republic of Belarus.
– Citizens of the Republic of Belarus who have arrived in Ukraine legally can temporarily stay on its territory for no more than 180 days within 365 days.
For the convenience of calculating the period of temporary stay, you can use the new electronic service VHI “Migration calculator for citizens of the Republic of Belarus”, located on the official website of the State Tax Service of Ukraine