Permission for immigration through investments
The permission to immigrate to Ukraine is granted within the limits of the quota of immigration.
The quota of immigration is established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in the order determined by him according to categories of immigrants:
Including those who have made a foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine in a foreign convertible currency for the amount not less than 100 (one hundred) thousand US dollars registered in the manner prescribed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
!!!Importantly!!! The quota for obtaining a permit for immigration to individuals who have made a foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine for a sum not less than 100 000 USD, for 2017 is unlimited. Thus, the Certificate of permanent residence in Ukraine on the basis of a foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine can be obtained under the same conditions as when obtaining a permit for immigration outside the quota.
To obtain an immigration permit, together with the application (form of application) of the established sample shall be submitted:
1) a copy of the document certifying the identity (confirms citizenship (citizenship) or status of a stateless person);
2) 8 photographs in the size of 3,5 x 4,5 cm;
3) a document about the place of residence (in Ukraine and abroad);
4) documented information about the composition of the family (copies of the birth certificate, marriage certificate, adoption documents, establishment of guardianship or guardianship, etc.);
5) a document issued by a medical and preventive institution that the person is not a patient with chronic alcoholism, substance abuse, drug addiction or infectious diseases, the list of which is determined by the central body of executive power on health issues. Persons who permanently reside outside of Ukraine submit a document issued by a medical institution of the country of residence, which is subject to legalization in accordance with the established procedure, unless otherwise provided by international agreements.
According to the category of immigrants, the following documents are additionally submitted:
– for persons who have made a foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine in a foreign convertible currency for the amount of not less than 100 (one hundred) thousand US dollars registered in the procedure established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine – a copy of the document on the state registration of foreign investments in the Ukrainian economy in foreign convertible currency to the amount not less than 100 (one hundred) thousand dollars.
Documents issued by the competent authorities of foreign states are subject to legalization in the established manner, unless otherwise stipulated by international treaties of Ukraine. Copies of these documents, as well as written confirmation of consent for immigration and guarantees of the receiving persons, shall be submitted by notarially certified. Documents whose details may vary, may be filed within six months from the date of issue.
If the person does not submit all the documents specified in this Law, the application for the grant of an immigration permit is not accepted. The term for considering an application for an immigration permit can not exceed one year from the date of its submission.
Procedure for registration The residence permit can be divided into the following stages:
- Entry into the territory of Ukraine for short-term visa C (in case of availability of visa procedure of entry with the citizenship country of a foreign citizen)
- Submission of documents for obtaining a permit for immigration
- Departure outside Ukraine to the country of citizenship and / or stay
- Receipt of the visa D (in the case of a visa application procedure with the citizenship of a foreign citizen) in the country of citizenship or permanent residence of a foreign citizen
- Entrance to the territory of Ukraine
- Direct filing and obtaining a permanent residence permit at the State Migration Service of Ukraine
- Registration of the place of residence and affixing the stamp to the permanent residence permit
- We also receive a tax ID.
- We will register for you a company.
- We select for you a nominee or an active director – a citizen of Ukraine.
- We issue documents for investment in the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine (for a period of two weeks)
- Since a permanent residence permit is issued for up to one year, we will also arrange a temporary residence permit for one year.
- We can also pick up and buy a property. We will check it for all possible databases, and we can accompany the agreement with the notary.
- Our company is also engaged in servicing and managing real estate in Ukraine. We can provide these services to client.
- We also provide legal and accounting support to the company.
- We will also arrange the registration of an immigrant at the place of residence in Ukraine.
- We will also advise and assist in obtaining “C” and “D” visas in Ukraine.
- Cash funds must be paid into the charter capital of the company. At the same time, cats can be brought personally to Ukraine, declaring them to the customs, or transfer from the personal account of a foreigner to his company account.
- After that, the company may use these funds in accordance with its investment plan. That is, without any restrictions. Including these funds can be purchased real estate, which will be issued for the company. Revenue from real estate will be paid to the company’s accounts.