Citizenship of Ukraine, an immigration permit, a temporary or permanent residence permit in Ukraine and other legal services.
Professionally, legally and at reasonable prices!
Obtaining citizenship of Ukraine as a result of adoption.
citizenship of Ukraine in connection with the adoption of a child; Grounds for obtaining citizenship of Ukraine in connection with adoption.
The fact of adoption of a child or adult by citizens of Ukraine or spouses, one of whom is a citizen of Ukraine, is the basis for obtaining Ukrainian citizenship.
According to our legislation, a child who is a foreigner or a stateless person (hereinafter referred to as LBG) becomes a citizen of Ukraine from the moment the adoption decision comes into force, regardless of whether he lives permanently in Ukraine or abroad.
An adult who is an LBG permanently resident in our country becomes a citizen of Ukraine from the moment the court decision on adoption comes into force.
How to obtain citizenship of Ukraine in connection with adoption?
1. Collect the necessary documents;
2. Contact the Law Firm “Your Right“;
3. Arrive at the OGMS together with a representative of our agency and submit an application together with the necessary documents;
4. Get a certificate of registration of a person as a citizen, which is the basis for issuing a Ukrainian passport in a territorial body or unit of the HMS at the place of residence.
5. Obtain a citizen’s passport at the territorial authority or unit of the HMS at the place of residence (provided that you have reached the age of 16).
Call or write to us right now and we will provide you with an individual legal consultation within 1business day!
tel. +380504776383, firstname.lastname@example.org
the cost of services for registration of citizenship of Ukraine for adoptionCost of services.
The cost of the service depends on the specific situation and your circumstances. The amount of payment for services may vary, but in any case its exact size, as well as the terms of service provision, are determined and negotiated upon conclusion of the contract. In case of collective appeals, a system of discounts is provided.
On average, the cost of our turnkey services is between 1,000 and 2,500 US dollars.
The cost of bureau services already includes expenses for paperwork, payment of state fees and administrative services of the GMS.
To determine the exact cost and terms of receiving the service, contact our lawyers.
When contacting the bureau, it will be enough for you to provide our lawyers with the following documents:
1. Passport document or a document that replaces it and certifies the identity of the applicant;
2. A document on the applicant’s residence on the territory of Ukraine or on his permanent residence abroad;
ATTENTION: If you do not have the opportunity to register your place of residence, we will provide you with your address and draw up the necessary documents for you for the duration of the service.
3. Depending on the conditions, the documents specified in paragraphs 56–59 of the Procedure for the production of applications and representations on citizenship and the implementation of decisions made are submitted.
The execution of the remaining documents will be carried out by our lawyers within 3 working days!
Terms of consideration of documents in the State Migration Service.
Typically, these periods are three months from the date of submission of documents to the OGMS.
The result of the service.
The result of your appeal to us will be obtaining citizenship of Ukraine in connection with adoption.
IMPORTANT: The end result of our service for you will be obtaining a Ukrainian passport, provided that you have reached the age of 16.
Grounds for refusal.
– there are no grounds for receiving the service;
– inconsistency in the design of the submitted documents with the requirements of the law.
Contact the our Law Firm, we are always happy to help you!
We suggest you familiarize yourself with other procedures for obtaining Ukrainian citizenship.
You may be interested in obtaining citizenship as a result of recognition of paternity or motherhood.
Legislation governing the provision of services:
The Law of Ukraine dated 18.01.2001 No. 2235–III “On Citizenship“;
The procedure for the processing of applications and representations on citizenship issues and the implementation of decisions adopted, approved by Decree of the President of Ukraine dated March 27, 2001 No. 215 (as amended on June 27, 2006 No. 588);
Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs dated August 16, 2012 No. 715 “On the approval of samples of documents submitted for establishing ownership, making, processing, termination, cancellation of decisions on registration of the acquisition of citizenship of Ukraine, and accounting journals.”