In order to issue a short-stay visa, in addition to those specified in paragraph 5 of these Rules, one of the following documents shall be submitted:
1) an invitation to a legal entity registered in Ukraine, drawn up on an official form, which must contain a number in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, individuals – entrepreneurs and public formations, registration number, date and signature, surname, name, patronymic of the invited person , information about its date and place of birth, citizenship, details of the passport document, place of residence, purpose of the trip, the period of the planned visit to Ukraine, the number of entries and place of residence in Ukraine, the obligation of the legal entity to take possible expenses related to the stay and departure of the invited person from Ukraine;
2) a notarized invitation to an individual – a citizen of Ukraine, a foreigner or a stateless person who, for legal reasons, temporarily or permanently resides in the territory of Ukraine. The invitation must contain the surname, name, patronymic of the individual, details of her passport document and certificates for permanent or temporary residence (for foreigners and stateless persons), address of residence, as well as the surname, name, patronymic of the invited person, information about its date and place of birth, citizenship, details of the passport document, place of residence, purpose of the trip, the period of the planned visit to Ukraine, the number of entries and place of residence in Ukraine, the obligation of the individual to assume possible expenses, according to associated with staying and leaving Ukraine from the invited person. Copies of the passport document and certificates of permanent or temporary residence (for foreigners and stateless persons) in Ukraine to the host party – an individual;
3) an invitation to a state body, state institution, state enterprise, state organization;
4) an agreement on the carriage of goods and passengers by road, as well as a license for the international carriage;
5) certificate of a foreign Ukrainian. The marriage of a foreign Ukrainian and his children submit a document confirming the family relations;
6) documents confirming the tourist nature of the trip;
7) invitation to the health care institution;
8) a document confirming the implementation of foreign investment in accordance with the legislation regarding the regime of foreign investment in the territory of Ukraine;
9) a document confirming the ownership of a foreigner or stateless person to real estate in the territory of Ukraine;
10) an invitation from a religious organization approved by a state body that has registered the statute (position) of a religious organization for short-term stay for the purpose of preaching religious beliefs, performing religious rites or conducting another canonical activity;
11) the appeal of a foreign media outlet to a foreign correspondent or a representative of a foreign mass media who enters Ukraine for a short-term stay in order to perform his official duties;
12) appeal of state bodies of foreign states or international organizations;
13) the resolution of the Central Election Commission on the registration of official observers from foreign states and international organizations in the elections of the President of Ukraine, people’s deputies of Ukraine, local elections and an all-Ukrainian referendum;
14) a confirmation document that a foreigner or stateless person is a husband, wife, father, mother, or child of a citizen of Ukraine.
In case of entry into Ukraine of a foreigner and stateless persons for the purpose of securing interests in the sphere of foreign and domestic policy or in cases of a humanitarian nature, the issuance of a short-term visa may also be made by written decision of the head of the foreign diplomatic institution of Ukraine or the department of the consular service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.