For registration of residence permit the foreigner of family reunification
Documents for registration of residence permit
For registration of residence permit the foreigner or person without citizenship who arrived in Ukraine with the purpose of family reunification with the persons indicated in parts two — twelve of article 4 of the law of Ukraine “On legal status of foreigners and persons without citizenship”:
- passport document of a foreigner or the document proving the identity without citizenship (is returned upon presentation), with a visa type D, unless otherwise provided by laws and international treaties of Ukraine, and copies of passport pages with personal data and visa (if any);
- translation into the Ukrainian language page of the passport document of the foreigner or the document proving the identity without citizenship, with personal data, certified in the manner prescribed by law;
- petition (submission) of the host party (the persons specified in parts two to twelve of article 4 of the law of Ukraine “On legal status of foreigners and persons without citizenship”);
- the original (is returned upon presentation) and a copy of the document, according to which they, according to the law of the country of origin of a foreigner or stateless persons are considered members of the family of the said person. A document confirming belonging to the family members, recognized as valid in Ukraine in case of its legalization, unless otherwise provided by law or international treaties of Ukraine.
- Documents about the presence of the receiving party sufficient financial provision for the maintenance of family members in Ukraine.
- a medical insurance policy, unless otherwise stipulated by international treaties of Ukraine;
- receipt of state duty payment or the document confirming the availability of benefits with respect to its payment;
- four photographs of a foreigner and stateless person size 3,5 x 4,5 cm on matte paper (you may view the photos in hats, not hide the face oval, citizens, religious beliefs which do not allow to appear in front of strangers without hats, if their passport documents, they are depicted in headdresses);
- a copy issued by the tax authority the taxpayer identification number (if any).