For a residence permit a foreigner presents
At the moment, in connection with the entry into force of the Procedure for processing, issuing, exchanging, canceling, sending, withdrawing, returning to the state, invalidation and destruction of a residence permit, approved by Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 322 of April 25, 2018, the procedure for obtaining residence
Bodies of the state migration service often refuse to accept documents without understanding the new legislation.
Thanks to the gradual study and interpretation of the law, this situation is somewhat changing for the better.
So, for registration of a residence permit a foreigner represents:
1) an alien’s passport document or stateless identity document with a type D visa, unless otherwise provided by legislation and international treaties of Ukraine;
2) a document certifying the identity of the legal representative, and a document confirming the authority of the person as a legal representative (in the case of the presentation of documents by the legal representative);
3) translation into Ukrainian of the page of a passport document of an alien or a document certifying a stateless person with personal data, certified in the manner prescribed by law;
4) a valid health insurance policy;
5) a document confirming the payment of an administrative fee or a document on exemption from its payment.
When submitting documents for registration of a type, a foreigner or a stateless person presents to the employee of the territorial body / territorial unit of the VHI, the authorized subject the originals of the documents specified in subparagraphs 1, 2, 4, 5 of this paragraph.
The application form shall be accompanied by the original documents specified in subparagraph 3 of this paragraph, and a document confirming the payment of the administrative fee, and copies of the above documents.
The originals of the documents specified in subparagraphs 1, 2 and 4 of this paragraph, and the document on exemption from the payment of the administrative fee are returned to the alien or stateless person.
In addition to these documents, depending on the category of foreigners and stateless persons defined by article 4 of the Law of Ukraine “On the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons”, other documents are submitted.
At the moment, in connection with the entry into force of the Order of execution, issuance, exchange, cancellation, transfer, withdrawal, return to the state, invalidation and destruction of a residence permit, approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 322 of April 25, 2018, a difficult exchange situation has been created ” initiation “due to changes in the grounds for their issuance.
State migration service authorities refuse to accept documents in the event that the alien has a residence permit.
From 10.09.2018, the Migration Service began to issue a residence permit in the form of cards.