Assistance in making a marriage for a foreigner with a citizen of Ukraine
Why does an alien need a marriage?
For foreigners or stateless persons wishing to obtain an immigration permit, a permanent residence permit, and then Ukrainian citizenship, one of the main grounds (and often the only possible) is the registration of a foreigner’s marriage to a citizen (civilian) of Ukraine and the stay in such marriage more two years old.
In fact, the law created conditions under which an alien who does not have relatives in Ukraine, it is difficult to obtain a permanent residence permit and immigrate to Ukraine. The grounds for obtaining a permit for immigration and permanent residence in Ukraine are very limited and impossible for many.
What are the dangers for a foreigner?
Immigration to Ukraine after a marriage with a Ukrainian (Ukrainian) is possible and requires a long period of time (about 3 years).
It is also necessary to ensure that the citizen of Ukraine after the registration of the marriage will not dissolve him unilaterally, nor will he extort money from a foreigner and blackmail him by dissolving a marriage through a court.
Remember that in the event of a conflict with your spouse, he may terminate the marriage unilaterally. Such a procedure is possible through a court in 2 to 3 months and you will be deprived of the opportunity of both temporary stay in Ukraine and obtaining a permit for immigration, as well as the possibility subsequently to receive a permanent residence permit.
Who can help make a mistake right?
Specialized law firms in Ukraine provide their clients with services to assist in the marriage between a foreigner and a citizen of Ukraine, as well as obtaining in the future a foreigner first temporary and then a permanent residence permit in Ukraine and a permit for immigration, and then even the citizenship of Ukraine.
As fictitious marriages in Ukraine are not checked by anyone, for the foreigners from the poorer states of Asia, Africa and the Middle East, the country in the center of Europe is just the only opportunity to change its status and become a European.
Unlike the United States and EU countries, where marriage with a foreigner is sufficiently scrutinized for signs of fictitiousness, and even for fraud, criminal liability is foreseen; in Ukraine, liability is not provided for in the FB.
- Provision of legal advice;
- Negotiations with potential brides (grooms) and explanation of all legal norms;
- Collection of necessary documents for marriage and their legalization;
- Promotion of marriage registration procedures (acceleration of marriage – in one day);
Conclusion of a marriage contract;
- Registration of marriage;
- Registration of a residence permit.
- We check the applicants and make marriages with citizens of Ukraine, who were not sentenced to imprisonment, had previously not been in fictitious marriages, they had not been repaid loans, debts, no offenses. Marriages are made with those with whom they are personally familiar and having a good reputation. We are not looking for brides through marriage agencies, as well as dubious dating sites.
- Future spouses do not have to live together and lead a common household, the spouse will not pay alimony to other children, be responsible for financial obligations and fulfill other duties of the spouses;
- We collect the necessary documents, their transfer and legalization;
- If the foreigner stays in the country for 1-2 weeks, and the marriage can not be concluded within a month after the application (usually such procedure), we can solve so that the foreigner did not come to Ukraine twice and we can accelerate the procedure. registration of a marriage in the term of 1 or 2-3 days;
- To protect the interests of an alien and a bride, we conclude a marriage contract in which we prescribe that the parties have no property claims to each other, and the property acquired by them in the future is a private personal property of everyone;
- iabilities to third parties are their personal obligations (eg loans or debts);
- We help to break the marriage in court, if there is such a necessity.
Stages of cooperation with us:
- Come to our office and get advice;
- Draw a contract for legal services;
- You pay the cost of services;
- Provide the necessary documents;
- We draw a marriage and get a certificate of marriage;
- Registration of a temporary residence permit every year, and after 2 years in marriage – a permanent residence permit (paid separately);
- Obtaining Ukrainian citizenship after 2 years of marriage (paid separately).
Documents from honeymooners:
- The originals of the bride or groom’s passport are Ukrainians and the certificate of assignment of the identification code.
- Original alien’s passport with a note on obtaining a residence permit and a visa or a stamp for crossing the border.
- Transfer of a passport of a foreigner to the Ukrainian language.
- Identity card for temporary residence (if available).
- A document on the dissolution of a previous marriage, if earlier one of the spouses was married. This may be a certificate of dissolution of a marriage or a court decision, and there may also be a stamp in the passport, if at the same time there is information in the state register of Ukraine about the separation of this marriage.
Responsibility for fictitious marriage:
If you thought that it would be possible to draw up a fictitious marriage, then you should know that for today Ukrainian legislation is quite liberal in relation to this issue, since it does not imply any legal responsibility for a fictitious marriage.
The only thing indicated in the law (established in part 2 of Article 40 of the Family Code of Ukraine) on this issue is that a marriage can be dissolved in court if it was concluded by a man and a woman or one of them without the intention to create a family and get the rights and responsibilities of the spouses.
Thus, a fictitious marriage with a foreigner can be a good tool, provided that the interests of all parties are taken into account.
Our office is located in the building located at the Pecherskaya metro station.
Together, we will achieve our goals, because with our help, the interests of each spouse will be protected.