First, immigration to Ukraine requires certain legal grounds, without which immigration and, in general, return to the country are impossible.
If specific grounds and a specific list of documents for obtaining.
I have a certain status You can apply to our specialists personally by phone, messenger or by coming to the office.
To obtain an immigration permit along with the application form, you usually need to provide (general documents):
1) a copy of the identity document (confirming citizenship (citizenship) or the status of stateless persons);
2) three photographs measuring 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
3) document of residence (in Ukraine and abroad);
4) information on family members (a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate, adoption documents, guardianship or trusteeship, etc.);
5) a document issued by a medical institution does not hurt this person from chronic alcoholism, substance abuse, drug addiction or infectious diseases, the list of which is determined by the Central Executive Authority for Health. Persons who live outside Ukraine present a document issued by a medical institution at the place of residence that is legalized in accordance with the established procedure, unless otherwise stipulated by international treaties,
6) a certificate issued by the competent authority of the state of previous residence or by a diplomatic mission or consular post in Ukraine, no criminal record. In exceptional cases, such information can be obtained by the Department or by territorial bodies by sending a relevant request to the competent authorities of foreign states with whom an agreement has been concluded on legal assistance in civil, family and criminal cases,
7) payment of a state fee or visa fee, if for the activities related to the issuance of permits for immigration, the law provides for their payment or a document confirming the availability of benefits for payment.