To obtain permission to immigrate together with the application form should be submitted:
1) a copy of the document proving the identity (confirms the citizenship (nationality) or the status of stateless persons);
2) three photographs of size 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
3) document on the residence (in Ukraine and abroad);
4) well-documented information about family members (copy of birth certificate, marriage certificate, documents of adoption, guardianship or trusteeship, etc.);
5) a document issued by a medical institution, that person is not sick from chronic alcoholism, substance abuse, drug addiction or infectious diseases, the list of which is determined by the Central Executive authority on health issues. Persons who reside outside Ukraine, shall submit a document issued by a medical institution of the state of residence, which shall be legalized in the established order, unless otherwise stipulated by international treaties.
Attention! The document is not served: – Persons who are a spouse if the spouse with whom he is married for over two years, is a citizen of Ukraine, children and parents of citizens of Ukraine; – The persons entitled to the citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin;
6) certificate issued by the competent authority of the state of previous residence or a diplomatic mission or consular office in Ukraine, the lack of a criminal record. In exceptional cases, such information may be received by the Department or territorial authorities by sending a corresponding request to the competent authorities of foreign States with which the contract on legal assistance in civil, family and criminal matters
Attention! The document is not served: – Persons who are a spouse if the spouse with whom he is married for over two years, is a citizen of Ukraine, children and parents of citizens of Ukraine; – the Persons entitled to the citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin;
7) receipt of payment of the state fee or visa fee, if for actions related to the granting of immigration permits, the legislation provides for their payment, or the document confirming the existence of benefits to pay.