Find out for free now ..
You should know how the 5 most common ways to legalize a foreigner in Ukraine.
- Through employment in their enterprise.
- Through marriage to a citizen of Ukraine.
- Through volunteering in charity organizations.
- Through a child – a citizen of Ukraine.
- Through investment in your business in Ukraine.
In this case, the first 3 give the right to obtain a temporary residence permit, and the 4th and 5th give the right to apply for a permanent residence permit.
If you plan to apply for citizenship of Ukraine in the future, then it is better to apply through marriage.
By applying for a job, you can get a residence permit for 3 years, and after entering the university you can get a residence permit for 5 years, while for other reasons you will only get it for up to 1 year.
Each of these methods has its advantages and disadvantages. Individually, we can provide you with advice and choose the most suitable option for you.
Sign up for a consultation (WhatsApp. Viber and other messengers): +380504776383
Today he advises the best immigration lawyer in Ukraine.