Legal Services for Foreigners and Stateless Persons
We offer foreigners obtaining a temporary residence permit for one year through the creation of business and employment on your company:
– 2300 USD – when applying for a residence permit for 1 year (including all taxes and fees, transfers and preparation of documents)
– 2900 USD – when applying for a residence permit for 3 year (including all taxes and fees, transfers and preparation of documents).
In the result You get:
- a new company in Your name (legal address of the company), through which You may wish to carry out business.
- a work permit for one year.
Document for temporary residence permit (similar to a passport) with stamp of registration of residence in Ukraine (with the address).
If You have a “D” visa and you are not in Ukraine, then You can submit the work permit in any Consulate (Embassy) of Ukraine at the place of Your permanent residence and obtain a visa “D”.
The cost of individual services:
- Power of attorney to our employee (1 days) $80
- Ukrainian ID number (Tax ID number, Taxpayer card) (5-7 days) $100
- Registration of a company with limited liability (LLC) – $300 (if the presence of the Director and legal address)
- Consultations on preparation of documents by a Client to obtain visa to Ukraine and preparing for the interview at the Consulate – $ 150
- Work permit in Ukraine (15 days) $500 (if the presence of the employer)
- Temporary residence permit in Ukraine (10-12 days) $600 (if there are grounds)
- Permanent residence permit in Ukraine (30-40 days) $1200 (if there are grounds)
- The citizenship of Ukraine $500 – $1500 (if there are grounds)
- Registration of a company in the State Migration Service of Ukraine (OVIR) (10-12 days) $280
- Registration of foreigners in the State Migration Service of Ukraine (OVIR) (5 days) $200
- Foreign employee service card (5 days) $150
- Registration of tax resident status (5 days) $160
- Certificate of criminal record (1 day) $100
- Business invitation (1 days) – $150
- Business invitation with hotel reservation and guarantee letter (2 days) – $200
- Help in renting an apartment or a house – 50 percent of the rent for one month
- Registration in Ukraine (registration at the address) – from $ 300 per year
Compliance Audits for Visa «D»:
– $150 per file. If you scan and send us ten of your files, we can audit them and tell you how they should be corrected/improved. You can then implement the improved procedures for all cases.
– $2,000. Our office routinely represents employers in investigations conducted by CIS, Ukraine Department of Labor and other agencies. Note that these fees represent our typical anticipated charges for non-routine services. Please contact us for fee information if you would like assistance in any such matter.
Note: For audits and investigations, please make a 15-minute appointment to assess your case.
We take pride in our ability to provide value-based billing. Much of our work is done on a flat fee basis. In some cases, we are retained on hourly basis. Our firm is unique in our knowledge of several key areas of legal practice including: immigration laws with special focus on business/professional immigration and complex immigration issues, private international law, business law and complex litigation.
Our current hourly charge are as follows:
Alexander N. Eusuitin: $150-200/hour
Supervisory Paralegals: $80/hour
Paralegals and Case Managers: $30/hour