For foreign citizens wishing to come to Ukraine, you must apply for a visa to enter the territory of our state. Entrance for citizens from different countries is regulated differently. Entry for citizens of the European Union, the CIS and some other countries, is carried out without visas. In this case, the period of stay is limited to 90 days, within 180 days. Citizens of all other countries enter Ukraine on the basis of visas issued in the respective consulates.
According to the rules, registration of visas for entry into Ukraine, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 118 dated 01.03.2017. Foreigners are issued a visa for entry on the basis of an invitation from citizens of Ukraine or companies registered in its territory.
Let’s consider in more detail what constitutes – the invitation of a foreigner to Ukraine? In fact, this application or a standard document that gives a foreign citizen the right to obtain a guest visa for entry into Ukraine.
An invitation to a foreigner to Ukraine is:
1. Tourist – which is issued by a travel agency by issuing a foreigner voucher and gives him the right to stay in our country for up to 60 days;
2. Guesthouse – which is made on the basis of a notarial declaration of a citizen of Ukraine and gives him the right to stay in our state for up to 90 days;
3. Business – which is made out of the Ukrainian company on its company form for the purpose of doing business and entrepreneurship and gives the right to stay in our state for a foreigner for up to 90 days.
Depending on the purpose of the visit and the term on which the foreign citizen plans to come to our country, it is necessary to choose a certain type of invitation.
In addition, it should be noted that the execution of documents under all rules does not guarantee the receipt of a visa. This situation arises because the decision is made by the Ambassador of Ukraine on the territory of a foreign state and the following factors influence the positive decision:
– purpose of the visit;
– Sufficiency of funds for staying;
– Absence of offenses in the territory of their state;
– The presence of relatives, family members.
The law firm “Yevsiutin & Partners” will help you to arrange an invitation from a foreigner to Ukraine, as well as provide additional legal services in the field of migration law, which will increase the possibility of obtaining a visa for entry into Ukraine by an alien.
Similarly, it should be noted that there is a list of countries whose citizens, when applying for a visa to enter Ukraine, are sent to the Consulate initially sends a request to the Security Service for processing data. And only in case of approval by the security service, the consulate issues a visa. This mechanism is intended to avoid the flow of immigrants from Third World countries (Pakistan, Irak, Ghana, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, Mongolia). An invitation to a foreigner to Ukraine is not a complicated procedure, but you need to take into account all the nuances and prepare the documents properly.