Learn for free the 6 most common ways to legalize a foreigner in Ukraine?
- Through employment in the enterprise.
- Through marriage to a citizen of Ukraine.
- Through the child – a citizen of Ukraine or other relatives.
- Through volunteering in charitable organizations.
- Education at the University of Ukraine.
- Through investments in your business in Ukraine.
In this case, the first 5 give the right to receive a temporary residence permit, and the 6th gives the right to obtain a permanent residence permit.
If you are planning to apply for the citizenship of Ukraine in the future, then it is better to take out through marriage.
By applying for a job, you can get a residence permit for 3 years, and by entering the university you can get a residence permit for 5 years, while for other reasons you only get it for up to 1 year.
Each of these methods has its advantages and disadvantages. Individually, we can provide you with advice and choose the most suitable option for you.
Sign up for a consultation: +380504776383 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram)
Advises the best immigration lawyer of Ukraine: